Touch Monitors > Elo 1715L
Elo 1715L Multifunction 17-inch Desktop Touchmonitor
The 1715L touchmonitor is designed, developed and built to provide the most cost-effective touch solutions for system integrators and VARs. It packs Elo quality and reliability into an integrated, affordable touchmonitor.
The optional 3-track magnetic stripe reader (MSR), programmable to either HID or Keyboard Emulation (USB only), is easily installed by the user, providing an elegant, integrated solution and eliminating the need for external brackets or attachments.
Specs at a glance
- Entry-level monitor with Elo quality
- "Designed for touch" features such as a stable tilt stand
- Long-lasting product cycle
- Available with AccuTouch Five-Wire Resistive Technology (activated with fingernails, gloves, credit cards, or any stylus), IntelliTouch Surface Wave Technology for superior image quality (activated with finger or glove), Acoustic Pulse Recognition Technology or projected capacitive (PCAP) zero-bezel touchscreen
- Sealed touchscreen
- Dual serial/USB interface
- Removable stand and VESA mounting option
- Mounting holes on stand bottom for tabletop security
- Controls on the side rather than the front, plus lockout function for public use
- Digital on-screen display (OSD)
- Worldwide agency approvals