Star Micronics TCP300
The TCP series offers the latest generation of Visual Card Reader/Writer systems.
The TCP300 is a printer device which is used to write and erase information on 10 mil thick cards. Information like loyalty points and special promotions can be updated any time the card is entered into the printer device.
The unique dual pass head can provide clear text, barcodes, photos or other high quality graphics at 60mm/second. The TCP series are compact and streamlined units that will fit into any environment and are simple to operate. The card is simply inserted into the front of the unit, updated and automatically ejected in as little as 4 seconds.
Keep your customers with updated loyalty cards!
Specs at a glance
- Communicate valuable incentives to the customer
- Leuco and Thermo-Chromic Card Support
- 203 DPI Resolution supports Graphics and BarCode Printing
- Full ISO 3-Track Magnetic Stripe Read/Write Compatibility
- Serial, USB and Ethernet Interface Options
- Semi-Automatic Cleaning Prompts Proper Maintenance
- Ultra-Fast Write/Re-Write Speed