Star Micronics TCP400
The TCP series offers the latest generation of Visual Card Reader/Writer systems.
The TCP400 is a printer device which is used to write and erase information on 30 mil thick cards. Information like loyalty points and special promotions can be updated any time the card is entered into the printer device.
The unique dual pass head can provide clear text, barcodes, photos or other high quality graphics at 60mm/second. The TCP series are compact and streamlined units that will fit into any environment and are simple to operate. The card is simply inserted into the front of the unit, updated and automatically ejected in as little as 4 seconds.
Keep your customers with updated loyalty cards!
Specs at a glance
- Supports Thermo chromic, Leuco and One-Time Write Thermal Cards
- Simple Maintenance w/ Cleaning Required Notification LED
- Windows® Raster Driver
- Reads/Writes Magnetic Stripe
- Serial, USB or Ethernet Interface
- Card Media Re-Writeable Up To 300 Times